Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cake Dip

I origianally started putting my recipes in my story blog, but have since decided to move them to their own space, so this was actually written awhile back...

Day 2 of being snowed iced in here in North Dallas!  Us Texans are STUCK at home!  Lucky for us my parents live 1/2 mile away, along with one sister in law and her family, and my brother's family is 15 miles north...they ventured our way in the ice to celebrate their son's 2nd birthday!  So, Aunt Jess tried two new recipes...here's the first one!!  It's so easy and was a HUGE hit, so I wanted to share it with you!



Ingredients for Cake Dip: 
- Cake Mix of your choice - I used Vanilla because I wanted to use Christmas colored sprinkles to add to it
- Plain Yogurt
- Cool Whip
- Sprinkles - the larger ones to mix in to add some color
- Graham cracker squares or sticks to dip with - I found small Graham cracker squares, they were perfect

Pour the entire cake box powder into a bowl, add all of the Cool Whip and then mix in the yogurt (I used almost 1/2 of the container)...taste as you go, you may like more or less yogurt.

Last mix in the larger sprinkles to add some color to it.  I topped mine off with some smaller sprinkles as well!


This is only HALF of the dip, I froze half of the dip for a later date....took it out of the freezer the day before I needed it to thaw in the fridge...and served - it was just as FABULOUS as it was the day I made it...just top it off with some more sprinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment