Thursday, January 2, 2014

Grilled Cheese Rolls

I saw this FABULOUSLY yummy idea on Pinterest, but there weren't any directions...so I created my own!

Ingredients:
1 Can of Biscuits
Velveeta (I used two different kinds...original and Queso Blanco)
Cake Pan or Bundt Cake

Preheat the oven to the temperature on your biscuit container.

Cut each slice of Velveeta into four cubes.  I added one cube of Original Velveeta and a smaller slice of the Queso Blanco to each biscuit piece. 









After placing the cheese in the raw biscuit, pinch the biscuit closed.  Be sure the biscuit dough covers the cheese, you may have to pinch a little extra to cover it.









Grease the pan before adding the dough balls.


After trying this for the first time, you could also add some butter to the balls.  Next time, I'll melt half a stick of butter/margarine and brush it onto the balls. Bake for about 5 minutes LONGER than the cook time on the biscuit container, you want them to be browned and the cheese to be completely melted.
Enjoy alone or pair with a soup!  I served Tomato Soup with mine...from a can! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment