Thursday, January 2, 2014

Corn Dip

I love changing things up a bit to make them my own....so, I merged a corn dip recipe my mother in law made and one I found on Pinterest, to create my own recipe!  This was a huge hit at my nephew's birthday celebration the other day....the family devoured it, and I thought for sure there would be left overs!  HA!






Corn Dip

Ingredients:
2 cans of Mexi-Corn (drained)
2 cans of green chili's
1 can of diced tomatoes (drained)
1 1/2 cups of shredded Mexican Cheese 
3/4 cup of Sour Cream
3/4 cup of Mayo
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
Jimmy Dean sausage (browned & drained) ** optional (it's yummy with or without)
Salt (I used kosher salt) & Pepper to taste
Serve with chips

Heat oven to 375* - Brown the Jimmy Dean sausage and drain off fat -  Mix all ingredients together - grease your baking dish (I used a 6x10 dish) - bake for 25-35 minutes (should be browning on the top and bubbly on the sides...adjust cooking time based on your oven and your liking) - Serve with chips

No comments:

Post a Comment